Auto Rental Consortium Program Features
Insight Sourcing Group’s Auto Rental Consortium grants its members access to best-in-class pricing at more than 5,000 rental locations and over 400 airport locations.
- Extremely competitive pricing in North America with access to global rates
- Customization of city surcharges, with the ability to waive some, based on rental days volume
- Negotiated pricing on One-Way Rates, Weekly/Monthly Multipliers, Insurance Rates, and GPS Fees
- Fees waived for Peak Day, Youthful Driver, and Energy Recovery surcharges
- Status match from competitor program
- Rapid implementation and savings capture, typically 30 to 45 days
- No consortium membership fees, program funded by supplier rebate
- Additional opportunity for reduced rates as consortium volume grows
Additional Member Benefits
- Over 8,000 locations worldwide, including 400 airport locations in the US
- National and/or global account services
- Best-in-class service guarantees
- Rental-level visibility and reporting
- Detailed spend tracking on a quarterly basis, including pricing auditing
Point of View Perspective
Why Consortia Should Be a Part of Every Procurement Leader’s Savings Strategy
In our conversations with senior executives, there has been one constant trend we’ve noticed: most procurement departments are understaffed and overcommitted. They’re managing hundreds of millions of dollars in direct and indirect spend across a myriad of complex, strategic categories that each demand significant time investment.
In this perspective, we look at why consortia should be part of every procurement leader’s savings strategy.