We Want the Best & Brightest MBA Graduates to Join Our Team!
Insight Sourcing Group is searching leaders from the country’s top MBA programs to join our team as Senior Associate Interns. As a Senior Associate Intern, you will be directly involved in the strategy and execution of our consulting engagements, often leading others and working directly with the client, with guidance from our experienced consulting managers and executive leadership. You will play a crucial role in building the strategy for cost optimization within our client projects and will be expected to deliver insights, results, and recommendations directly to our client’s executive leadership, which can include C-level executives and Private Equity operating partners.
You will operate with increasing levels of autonomy as you prepare to join our management team, but you will not be alone – ISG has a robust manager development program for Senior Associate Interns, led by executive leadership, that will prepare you to be a successful leader within our growing team. Our internship process for those graduating in the spring of 2022 is currently open.
Consulting Senior Associate Intern
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop robust sourcing strategies and recommendations
- Develop and foster relationships with client stakeholders
- Manage Insight Sourcing Group and client project resources
- Facilitate developing project strategies and project plans
- Work with clients to identify and interpret key project requirements
- Synthesize disparate data sources into insightful analysis and clear deliverables
- Build consensus among client stakeholders
- Present project results and recommendations to client executives
- Analyze project financial results to guide management decisions
- Coordinate communications with internal and external project team
- Support new product/service development within Insight Sourcing Group and help launch efforts
- Contribute to Insight Sourcing Group’s strategic decisions and direction
- Exhibit integrity in decisions and firm relationships
- Achieve excellence in execution of projects and initiatives
- Limited travel, as needed
Candidates typically have:
- 3-6 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Demonstrated project management, consulting, leadership and analytical skills
- Prefer procurement and strategic sourcing experience, but will develop with the right candidate
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint) products, including the ability to develop and interpret complex analytical models and ad-hoc reports
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to present comfortably to senior executives
- Proficient at building and maintaining client relationships; proven client facing skills
- Ability to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks and initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, performance-driven environment
- B.S. in Business or Engineering with a strong GPA and/or Management Consulting experience
Our application process is closed, and we are no longer accepting submissions for the 2020 – 2021 cycle.
Why Choose Insight Sourcing Group?
MBAs choose our firm over others for the following reasons:
- ACCESS. You will work directly with senior leadership.
- IMPACT. You are given project responsibility from day one.
- CULTURE. You will be working in a collaborative, collegial, and spirited environment with a focus on rigor and results.
- BALANCE. With our smart travel model, you have the flexibility to pursue personal interests.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for the very best students who exhibit demonstrated leadership qualities, intellectual horsepower, strong interpersonal skills, and signs of being a strong cultural fit. We want candidates who demonstrate leadership and a genuine interest in helping clients. Cultural fit is a top priority, both for us and the candidate. Candidates choose us just as much as we choose them.