Outbound Marketing Manager
Outbound marketing is critical to the success of Insight Sourcing Group’s marketing strategy, and our fast-growing firm is looking for a forward-thinking Outbound Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Outbound Marketing Manager will own and execute all campaigns, programs, and outbound communications designed to create brand awareness and drive top of the funnel leads necessary to fuel our firm’s growth.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with outbound marketing experience, and they are interested in driving lead generation and nurturing activities to support the firm’ sales goals and revenue targets.
- Design, create, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns that share thought leadership and position Insight Sourcing Group as the leading procurement advisory firm with the end goal of increasing prospect and customer engagement and conversion using outbound levers including but not limited to:
- Automated outbound workflows supporting trigger events
- Lead nurturing campaigns to support engagement (i.e. welcome campaigns, top of mind campaigns, and reengagement campaigns)
- Tradeshow / conference outreach and logistics, pre-event, onsite, and post-event
- Internal event marketing (webinars, events, podcasts, etc.), pre-event and post-event
- Devise and drive data-driven experiments in marketing campaigns that innovates user experience in campaigns; scale and drive automation of winning experiments that greatly improves user experience and engagement.
- Support Sales and business development reps (BDRs) in pipeline-building within their designated territories leveraging outbound channel tactics.
- Keep Sales and BDR team up to date on current marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Help build sales-focused communication materials including email templates, nurture campaigns and collateral.
- Own and curate the marketing database to ensure the firm’s universe of prospects is constantly growing and highly-accurate (automating processes where needed / necessary).
- Report and monitor success metrics for the Outbound marketing channel and identify critical improvement opportunities within the programs with action items to address.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Experience in identifying target audiences and driving lead generation
- Experience in managing corporate marketing events strategy and execution
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal teams as well as with customers and partners
- Knowledge of marketing, events and sales enablement best practices
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (Pardot a plus)
- Experience working with Salesforce preferred
- Experience working with Sales Enablement platforms (Salesloft, Outreach) a plus
- Email Marketing or Marketing Automation certifications a plus
- Basic email coding skills (HTML, CSS) a plus