MRO GPO Program Features
Insight Sourcing Group, in partnership with one of the nation’s leading suppliers, offers a MRO GPO which grants its members access to millions of maintenance, repair, & operation supplies and wide-ranging industry expertise.
- Leveraged Volume and Optimized SLAs – Negotiated via strategic sourcing
- Local Store Service – Immediate access to the products you need
- Distribution Strength – 14 regional centers with over 6,000 delivery vehicles
- Inventory Control Solutions – Reduce total costs and increase productivity
- Custom Manufacturing – If you can’t find it, it can be custom-created
- Active Management from Insight Sourcing Group
Additional Member Benefits
For MRO GPO members, Insight Sourcing Group will create a market basket of items based on each client’s historical usage. In addition to the customized market basket, you will gain access to deep category discounts for every purchase from the supplier catalog starting from 25% off. Most importantly, Insight Sourcing Group will be assisting you to actively manage your market basket and your overall MRO spend. We adapt to changes in your MRO category through the following value-added services:
- Monthly Usage Reports – Data visibility is key in a complex category such as MRO. We will be collecting monthly usage data directly from the supplier to identify plants or locations that are not taking advantage of the program and bring that to your attention.
- Quarterly Market Basket Revisions – We review monthly data usage to spot purchasing trends. We will identify items that increase in volume and request that those items receive market basket level discounts.
- Continuous Price Auditing – We will ensure that you are receiving pricing in accordance with the program. Any price increases will be compared to consumer indices and require hard evidence in order to be justified. In MRO, price increases are inevitable, but we will suggest substitute items that match the fit, form, and function of your current items that can alleviate any price increase.
Access to Millions of MRO Products including (but not limited to):
- Safety Products
- Chemicals & Paints
- Power Transmission & Motors
- Tools & Equipment
- Material Handling, Storage, & Packaging
- Cutting Tools & Metalworking
- Lifting & Rigging
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Office Products & Furniture
- Fleet & Automotive
Point of View Perspective
Why GPOs Should Be a Part of Every Procurement Leader’s Savings Strategy
In our conversations with senior executives, there has been one constant trend we’ve noticed: most procurement departments are understaffed and overcommitted. They’re managing hundreds of millions of dollars in direct and indirect spend across a myriad of complex, strategic categories that each demand significant time investment.
In this perspective, we look at why GPOs should be part of every procurement leader’s savings strategy.