We Want the Best & Brightest Undergrads to Join Our Team!
Each fall, Insight Sourcing Group searches the country for top undergrads to join our team as analysts. Analysts work directly with the firm’s experienced consulting managers and executives to support all aspects of Insight Sourcing Group’s client projects. They play a critical role in data analytics, presentation development and delivery, and client and supplier interaction. Our application process is currently open to undergraduates graduating in the Fall of 2022 or Spring / Summer of 2023.
We are looking for the very best students who exhibit demonstrated leadership qualities, intellectual horsepower, strong interpersonal skills, and signs of being a strong cultural fit. We want candidates who demonstrate leadership and a genuine interest in helping clients. Cultural fit is a top priority, both for us and the candidate. Candidates choose us just as much as we choose them.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with project teams to develop strategies and approaches to reach project goals
- Analyzing project financial results to guide client decisions
- Working with clients to identify and interpret key project requirements
- Developing Request for Proposals (RFPs) that drive sourcing initiatives
- Communicating with multiple suppliers to help manage projects and drive results
- Performing analytics to develop recommended strategies and present findings to clients
- Supporting process reengineering, organization design, and recommending technology solutions for clients
- Contributing to Insight Sourcing Group’s strategic decisions and direction
Please note that our team is evaluating applicants for skills suited for the Consulting and Insight Analytics business units. By submitting an application, you may be considered for an Analyst position in either business unit. Both business units provide consulting services to our clients via various business offerings.
Candidates typically have:
- B.S. in Business or Engineering
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong work ethic and a high level of integrity
- Ability to develop and interpret complex analytical models and reports
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated leadership through campus / community involvement
- Proficient at building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, performance-driven environment
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
Note: ISG will not provide Visa/Sponsorship for candidates who require sponsorship immediately upon graduation or at any point in the future.
Note: Both Consulting Analyst and Summer Consulting Analyst candidates can apply through the link below. December 2022 and Spring 2023 graduates will be considered for full-time Consulting Analyst positions, while 2024 graduates will be considered for Summer Consulting Analyst positions.
Insight Sourcing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by Insight Sourcing Group. Therefore, work visa sponsorship for this position will not be provided, either now or in the future.
Think You’ve Got What It Takes to Join Insight Sourcing Group?
This year’s undergraduate application window is officially closed. We look forward to receiving your applications in the summer of 2023.
Why Choose Insight Sourcing Group?
Undergrads choose our firm over others for the following reasons:
- ACCESS. You will work directly with senior leadership.
- IMPACT. You are given project responsibility from day one.
- CULTURE. You will be working in a collaborative, collegial, and spirited environment with a focus on rigor and results.
- BALANCE. With our smart travel model, you have the flexibility to pursue personal interests.
Recruitment Timing & Deadlines
Applications for 2022 & 2023 are officially open. If you are not a graduating senior but would like to stay in the loop about future Case Experiences or Internship programs, enter your email address below and we’ll add you to future communications.